What a great idea to blow bubbles when they are in the tub? No mess-right? I wish I had thought of that two years ago! I think bath-time just got more fun at our house. :) Deacon seriously is such a cute little guy! I loved the halloween pictures too. Good luck with the Utah interview. We hope it works out!
2 comments:
What a great idea to blow bubbles when they are in the tub? No mess-right? I wish I had thought of that two years ago! I think bath-time just got more fun at our house. :)
Deacon seriously is such a cute little guy! I loved the halloween pictures too. Good luck with the Utah interview. We hope it works out!
Wow, that Deacon is SO cute! You gotta love those cheeks! Good luck with the interview and have fun with your last month there!!
Post a Comment